Introducing our new beautiful baby girl:
Jenna Lynn
Weight: 8 lbs. 5 oz. (my biggest baby - beating Isaac by only 1 onuce)
Length: 20.5 inches (I'm really not sure how she fit!)
She was born at 6:34 a.m. - only 4 hours after my water broke! There's an exciting story, but I don't feel like writing it now so it will have to wait.









10 comments:
Yeah for a short labor....she looks like a Gilette with those cute little chubby cheeks like Bella had! Can't wait to see her!
Wow, I can't believe all of her fit in tiny little you. What beautiful chubby cheeks she has. Hope she is doing well and you're adjusting. You probably feel so much better having her out of you that nothing else matters. Now you can just enjoy your JOURNEY!!
Love you guys,
Audrey
She's beautiful! Congrats!
Love, Michelle, Danny, and kids
Yay congratulations, she is adorable and you look so good for just having a baby. Can't wait to hear the birth story
We are so happy to have another sweet spirit in our family! We love her so much already. She is a cutie!
What a beautiful baby girl. Yes, it is amazing that she fit inside of you! I'm so glad everything went well . . . looking forward to more details. Don't worry though, sleep--that's all you need to do. Stay in your pj's for a month! This will be the last time in your life that you'll get to with a smile! Congratulations!! Love you!
She is beautiful and you look great! I really can't believe she fit in you that is crazy. Congrats you guys! Hopefully we will be able to meet her someday soon.
Oh what a sweet little girl! Congrats! Love the necklace, maybe my journey isn't done yet....haven't got a necklace yet ;-)
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Yea! Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love her name!! I am so happy for you!
Amber, She is beautiful.
Sure hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment