So it's 2:30 a.m. and my water broke so Chuck and I are getting our bags packed to go to the hospital. I've been anxiously awaiting this, but still didn't get myself ready! All that sitting last night must have done the trick!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Yeah! And just like we talked about on Tuesday....I told you that you would go into labor right before you had to go to the doctor! Then we all laughed! Good luck and we are anxious to hear!
Yeah! You get another babe--heaven on earth today!! Good luck with everything! Love you!
YEAH!!! So exciting, thanks for keeping us updated! I love blogs! I hope all goes well!
I am so excited for you, good luck! I love that you blogged this at 2:30 in the morning ha ha ha
Yea!! Good luck!!
Can't wait to see more pics of her. So glad everything went smoothly and more quickly. Brady said congrats and he is happy for you.
Audrey
Post a Comment