
Congrats to my wonderful, smart husband who received the ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) Southern Utah Chapter - Engineer of the Year Award tonight.
The City Manager called me yesterday to tell me Chuck was getting this award and that I needed to get him to go to the banquet tonight without letting him know he was getting the award. I managed to do my part - convincing him that I really wanted to go and sit for hours at this banquet being "very great with child".
I'm proud of you honey!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Engineer of the Year!
Posted by amber at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow, that is really exciting...and man am I sorry for you Amber. Sitting for long periods at the end of pregnancy jut plain SUCKS!
Congratulations Chuck! That's wonderful!!
Wow, congrats Chuck! What a stud you are. What a way to spend the night before you have a baby Amber. Love those Engineering banquets. They have been nothing but brutal to me.
Audrey
Post a Comment