
I'm finally getting around to posting some of the newborn pictures I took of baby Jenna. I tried to take these as soon as we got home because that is the best time, but even then it was very difficult. She was not very excited about getting her pictures taken! Every time I tried to move her or put her on some prop she would get mad and scream. So here are a few of my better attempts. There were plenty of bad shots! Look at my photo blog if you want to see the pictures bigger. (Chuck took the one of Jenna and me. He's becoming quite the photographer if I just get the camera exposure set for him!)

I loved this shot even though her arm is a little weird because of her little smile. There's nothing better than holding a baby as they sweetly smile in their sleep!

This was one of my attempts at the use of a prop. This is the best I could get because she immediately started screaming. I really liked the basket though!








5 comments:
You look fabulous...and I just adore sweet Jenna!
I supper-d-dooper love the one of her in the white blanket!
Beautiful pictures! Kambree keeps calling my belly baby Jenna. And we just love Issac. I cant believe how big he is next to Jenna. Are babies are not babies anymore....how sad.
Beautiful pictures. She's adorable. How nice to have some one on one with Issac, even if it was mostly cleaning up after them. He's a character- aren't all kids! Hope you're recovering well.
AUdrey
Amber, all your pictures are beautiful but I especially love the one of you and the baby. Beautiful. Love, Carole
Post a Comment