Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Guests


This is the time of year when all the relatives come for a visit. (No one likes to come in the summer!). Chuck's mom and dad were in town attending the Water Users Conference as well as his sister Julie and husband Greg who just came to do some hiking. It's fun to have family come and stay with us.

The kids loved reading Grandma's books she brought.


And Samuel really enjoyed playing cards with Grandpa Paul.


We also did a little hike. Packing Big Buddy up to the top of this rock really wore Grandpa Paul out. Isaac was a little nervous about Grandpa packing him. The poor guy was whining most of the time.



We also made smores in the fire pit. Samuel was really upset when Grandpa caught his marshmallow on fire and then wanted him to eat it. There was no way Samuel was going to eat that burnt marshmallow. (I don't blame him, I hate burnt marshmallows!).

Yummy smores!

1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

We love having guest too. Looks like you are having a lot of fun. It's always fun to have the grandparents come. I have been trying to talk Brady into one of those fire pits for years. I think I'm just going to buy it and then he can't argue any more about it. Maybe I'll give it to him for Father's day.
Audrey