Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Came for a Visit!


My parents came for a visit this weekend and the kids were so excited. They brought the kids their Valentines gifts. My mom called me after she bought Samuel and Bella the giant frog and caterpillar and was laughing. She knows I can't stand any more stuffed animals!

We took the kids to the reservoir and they feed the ducks a whole package of animal crackers.




Grandpa building "robots" out of blocks for Samuel to knock down as part of his Jedi training.

Samuel and Grandma were having a pretty serious sword fight.

1 comments:

Grandma Jerri Lynn said...

I guess we have evidence that a 3 year old knocked me down and was beating the crap out of me. Oh well, I was having a hard time fighting back because I was laughing so hard. I didn't expect Sam to fight with such force. I think he is a real Jedi. May the force be with him.

Grandma Jerri Lynn