Don’t you love the sleeping Superman! This is the scene every day when we pick Samuel up from school (well, minus the costume). Isaac somehow manages to fall asleep on our short drive to the school every day.
Saturday morning Chuck took the kids on all sorts of adventures so I could finish my mom’s big birthday present (don’t worry I’m not ruining the surprise she asked for this particular present – you can do that when you’re turning 60!)
When he returned he told me what a great time he’d had with the kids and how good they all were. I could hardly believe that they had ALL been good because really that NEVER happens to me. Then when I was downloading pictures I saw this – and there were a lot more pictures of this same face just with her body in different positions. I KNEW they couldn’t have all been good for him!


0 comments:
Post a Comment