This little girl makes me smile every day! She is seriously the sweetest thing ever! The kids all go through their stages where sometimes you just pray you make it through (and you buy a mini-van just to try and keep your sanity) and sometimes you just can’t believe how wonderful they are. Bella is so kind and helpful. The other day I went out to the van and she had already strapped Jenna in her car seat! She’s only 4 so it didn’t even cross my mind to ask her to help get Jenna in her seat, but she just did it and now every day she gets Jenna in her seat. Wonderful!
The other day when I went to pick up the kids from tumbling, Bella’s teacher asked if I could stay a few minutes after class. She wanted to show me how Bella could do a one-handed cartwheel but then she voiced her main concern that Bella was going to kill herself so I needed to remind her to stick out her hips before she did a back bend by herself. This girl has no fear, so she pretty much taught herself to do a back bend and yes, occasionally she had fallen on her head and scared me to death, but she just jumps right up and goes at it again. But after reminding her to stick her hips out a few times she’s a pro and won’t kill herself until she decides to try some new trick on her own.
And my little mermaid can now swim across the pool on her back. I’m not sure what she’s going to do when we have to drain the pool in a few weeks.
Bella also started piano this week.
Love this sweet heart!


1 comments:
What a sweetie! She's so cute. Love the picture of her with the umbrella by the pink flowering trees.
Post a Comment