Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family

IMG_7668_filtered crop copy sun

My brother and his family live in Arkansas so we only get to see them once a year. We load that time with adventures, meals and conversations. There’s just nothing like family and I only wished we all could live a little closer.

IMG_7677_filtered copy crop

All the cute cousins. And one of these cuties was voted the orneriest of the bunch. For the record, there was NOT ONE shot where Jenna was not screaming.

IMG_7686 c_filtered 

And poor Samuel was given the task of trying to keep ahold of her. I love this picture – notice how everyone is staring at Jenna wondering what all the fuss is about, except my kids, they’re used to all the screaming and just stare blankly ahead.

IMG_7688_filtered

Oh she was mad!

3 comments:

Trina and Wes said...

Wow, I am impressed with the family one. I was thinking there was no way it would turn out with all the kids trying to hold still. And jenna cracks me up.

fourballerinas said...

Wow!! great job. So how many heads had to be swapped? I love Ava's face in the last one where Jenna is DONE. She's like "What is wrong with HER" I think they look great. Send us a copy so we can put one on the fridge

Linz said...

hahaha! Jenna's cute!! Great family pictures!!