Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Who's that Guy


Today after lunch I was quickly going through some old photos I had scanned a few years ago. I had such a good laugh with my 80's hair picture I wanted to see what other crazy pictures I had on my computer. Isaac was sitting next to me and when I opened up the file he took one look at this picture of me with my dad and said, "Oh, that's Jesus." I thought you'd get a good laugh out of that dad! I guess the long hair and mustache threw him off!

And speaking of Isaac he actually picked out his own clothes and got himself dressed this morning without me even asking! I came out of my room and he was pleased as could be to show me what he had done now that he's 3 and big. Amazing!

2 comments:

Linz said...

hahahaha! What a cute picture and a very cute answer!!

Trina and Wes said...

Way funny!