Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Good Laugh



So imagine my shock when I see this photo posted on my friends blog. I literally could not stop laughing! We were quite the stylish pair in 8th grade. Really, teenage years in the late 80's and early 90's was not a glamorous time, but it provides for some hilarious memories. My hair was actually looking pretty tame in this picture, relatively speaking of course. I actually got "better" at styling and it got a lot bigger! And the clothes - were my jeans really up past my belly button - I think so!

4 comments:

Linz said...

=D That. Is. AWESOME!!

fourballerinas said...

Wow!! Thanks for the good laugh, i needed it. I don't know if kami (that's who that is right?) could get that hair any further from her face. You're not looking bad!
Loved the jeans. hillarious to look back.

Kristin said...

Id say thats pretty tame! I had some serious hair back then! I love old pictures!

Trina and Wes said...

Urkel sound familiar!? Wow, that is so awesome. Love the cute picture of the kids in their church clothes. And you are an amazing mother, trust me. I am way less patient.