"What's Going on at Costco?"
Samuel must have excitedly asked this question a half dozen times while we were shopping today.

He is a HUGE Star Wars fan so you can imagine the excitement when we were walking through the parking lot and saw Captain Rex and a Tusken Raider standing right outside the entrance.
Today was our big once a month grocery shopping trip. After Jenna was a few months old, I just decided trying to take 4 little kids shopping was not very efficient and I'd usually come home with great stories to tell, but also frustrated. So I devised a new plan - we divide and conquer. Sometimes Chuck drops me off at Wal-Mart with 2 kids and then he takes the other 2 to Costco and we meet back up when we're done. Or, like today, we all go to Wal-Mart, but I split the grocery list, we divide the kids and go at it. Very Efficient and nobody is in a bad mood when we're done!
As we were leaving the house this morning, I kept having a thought run through my mind that I should grab our little point and shoot camera. I couldn't figure out why I needed to take the camera since we were just going grocery shopping, but decided it was easy enough to throw in my purse. And then wouldn't you know it, there were all these fun picture opportunities! Crazy how things happen sometimes.



You wouldn't know it by the picture, but Isaac was really excited to spot Elmo inside the store. And the kids all decided this must be the "real" Elmo since he was actually talking to them. And he did sound just like Elmo.

The little mermaid was also there and as you can see, both girls were thrilled to get a picture with her.



You wouldn't know it by the picture, but Isaac was really excited to spot Elmo inside the store. And the kids all decided this must be the "real" Elmo since he was actually talking to them. And he did sound just like Elmo.

The little mermaid was also there and as you can see, both girls were thrilled to get a picture with her.
We never did find out "What was going on at Costco", but whatever it was the kids sure loved shopping today!


0 comments:
Post a Comment