Started a new tradition of both Chuck and I writing the kids letters for their "I Love You" books.
The best part of today was that we were all healthy. Chuck and I went down with a stomache bug on Saturday evening and it was not pretty. The house really falls apart when both mom and dad are down for the count! While we were in misery, the kids had a great Sunday - they watched movies and played the computer all day - really turned their brains to mush. Sometimes it just about survival!

Love this picture!
It's one of those times when I'm looking through my lens, waiting for a moment, I see it, click away and hope I got it.

Love this picture!
It's one of those times when I'm looking through my lens, waiting for a moment, I see it, click away and hope I got it.



2 comments:
I love that picture of Jenna!!!! SO cute! Great pictures! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment