Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Little Doll

Photobucket


In Bella's room I have a wall that is covered with pictures of her when she turned 2 wearing my mom's wedding hat. Since she just turned 3 I decided I needed to update the pictures on her wall so I borrowed my mom's wedding hat again and tonight the two of us went to take pictures. Bella used to drive me crazy because she was impossible to take pictures of. (I actually think the real problem was me being too uptight about trying to get the perfect look or the perfect smile.) But tonight we had a really good time. She loved wearing this hat and I just let her wonder around while I snapped away.

For fun, I decided to try a vintage look on this picture and thought she looked like an old painting of a little doll. In her room I will actually do the bright pictures, but I just loved this look.

I'm really excited to have another project almost done that I can cross off my list of things to do before the baby gets here!

3 comments:

Kami Beck said...

Thanks for sharing these two great posts! Bella is beautiful and you captured her so well. When your done being pregnant and feeling up to it, we'd love to come to St. George and have you do a family picture for us. Your BOM experience is inspiring. Love Ya!

Linz said...

Oh, that is such a beautiful picture! SHe looks like a little angel!

Ted & Carole Whisler said...

Amber, that is a beautiful picture of Bella. Your children are all beautiful.