Monday, November 9, 2009

Falling Apart At The Seams!


Yes, I feel like I'm falling apart at the seams! The way I'm hobbling around you would think I was due any day now. This is what the back of my leg looked like last evening. The picture doesn't really do it justice, trust me it looks a lot worse in person! Let's just say my leg has really been giving me problems with a constant ache. I just don't really enjoy feeling the blood pulse through the veins in the back of my leg and the dizzy spells that accompany that pulsing. But only between 12 and 13 weeks left, and then it will all be worth it! These little ones are worth every sacrifice.


Friday something in me snapped and I decided I just couldn't live with the disorganization any more. So I set to work cleaning out the pantry, moved on to the closets, then put Chuck to work helping me with the basement, kids rooms and every other room. (Thank you honey!) But when I saw Isaac in the pantry moving around all my neatly stacked cans I wondered why I bother sometimes! I guess because I get a little crazy when I'm pregnant and think I can control at least one aspect of my life - wishful thinking! I must admit I feel a lot better now - all but my aching leg from clearly overdoing it.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

12 weeks when you are pregnant may as well be 12 years, especially if you are not feeling well! I feel for you! You need to learn to live with somethings disorganized because I can guarantee you doing extra is just hurting those already ouchie veins. I think the picture did justice enough, it looks so purple!

Kami Beck said...

Oh, Amber, that looks awful!! I understand the crazy organization phase. Funny thing, I didn't do it with this baby--I've finally let go with #6! Justin got the bug instead. I found him organizing the girls' hair accessory drawer one Saturday morning. I hope that you can take it easy now that you've set some things in order. How I wish we lived close enough to help you. Take care of yourself and let Isaac do the organizing--what a sweetie! Your Halloween pictures are adorable! Take care!! Love Ya!

Linz said...

Sorry about your leg! I hope it feels better soon! And good job on the organizing! I can't seem to get that done even when I'm not pregnant!

Kristin said...

Thanks Amber!