
Happy 3rd Birthday Bella Girl!
(Check out my photo blog for some more cute pictures of Bella that I took for her birthday invitation. I started redoing my photo blog months ago, but like everything else put the project on hold when I was feeling so sick. But now MAYBE I'll get around to adding to it!)
On each of the kids birthdays I like to show them the scrapbook of the pictures from the day they were born and pictures of when they were just little babies. I did this for Bella and it brought back so many memories (it actually got me really nervous that I am going to have to go through this again in a few months – each of the kids births has been really scary for me in different ways and I just hope I can do this one last time!)
Special things about Bella
· She had the biggest cheeks as a little baby. Every place we went people would comment on her cheeks. Her cheeks were so big you could actually look at her from the back and see them sticking out. They were so fun to kiss!
· When she was little I loved to dress her up in cute clothes, dresses, big headbands and bows. She’s the reason I became interested in photography. I wanted to capture those precious moments. (above was one of my first attempts)
· She’s not what I pictured having a little girl would be like. I would like to dress her up and have her hair looking cute, but she doesn't usually tolerate it. It didn’t take long for her to turn into what I affectionately call my little “raga muffin”. She has been dressing herself since before she was 2 and if I want her to wear something that matches we usually have a battle. She sometimes drives me crazy with the amount of clothing she will go through in one day. Typical day includes at least 3 to 5 outfit changes. It makes for a lot of laundry! I comb her hair every morning, but she pulls it out rather quickly. She just wants to do her hair herself which includes wearing a headband that looks like a throwback to the 80’s. Sometimes I worry about those coming teenage years!

· She loves to sing and is always making up her own songs. Some of them really make us laugh.
· She brings more joy into our family than I could have ever imagined!



2 comments:
I love this birthday idea and the pictures you took are so cute, you are so good at photography....I need lessons from you, seriously. I can't believe Bella is 3 already! How fun
Happy birthday Bella!! SHe is precious! I can't believe she's 3!!!
Post a Comment