
With the New Year we finally broke down and got a new vehicle - a Honda Pilot. Before we had Isaac we thought about getting a bigger vehicle, but then discovered we could fit three kids in car seats in the back of our car - it was tight, we looked like circus clowns, but it worked. So being the frugal people we are (except when it comes to dresses for Bella, then I throw all frugality out the window) we just kept the car. Then Chuck decided a few weeks ago now might be a good time to get a bigger vehicle since you can get a deal. We looked around one Saturday, then got busy with the holidays. But when we came back from Bountiful the other night, Chuck got on the internet, found this Pilot in Vegas, called up the dealership, negotiated with them over the phone and we went to pick it up this weekend. It usually takes us forever to make purchases because being two engineers we crunch numbers, make spreadsheets, all the nerdy things. But not this time, Chuck thought it was a great deal so we just did it. And I'm sure it will be nice to have a bigger vehicle, although I'll miss the challenge of getting everything stuffed into the car! 
After we picked up the car we went back to the Springs Perserve to take some more pictures. I brought along my nice camera this trip, but just my luck I took about 20 pictures, which at that point I'm just warming up, and the battery went dead! I was so sad, but did get a few good ones of each of the kids before it died.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
New Year
Posted by amber at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Love the new car. YOu'll love more room more than the challenge of stuffing everything into the car. Did you get rid of the car then? Great pics of the kids. Their eyes sure pop out in them- so beautiful.
Audrey
I cant wait until Kambree smiles when we take her pictures! Cute pictures! I love bella's surprise face, just like when we rode the tea cups!
Your children are so beautiful! I had no idea you were such a photographer. So nice to see you enjoying the mess and mayhem of motherhood, too. Isn't it a wonderful challenge? Keep in touch!
Carin
Post a Comment