
To finish out our trip we went to the Longbeach Aquarium before driving to Vegas on Saturday. We all loved seeing the beautiful fish, touching the rays and sharks, and my favorite the jellyfish and seahorses.
Typical monkey Bella, swinging from the display bar. This was also a great place to have her wearing the monkey backpack. She was running all over and it's the only way we could keep track of her. At one point we were separated from my mom and I could hear this distant screaming and just knew it was Bella. And sure enough as I rounded the corner I saw my mom dragging a screaming Bella along. She is at the fit throwing stage now and had thrown herself on the ground and was creating quite the scene.


We spent a lot of time in the bird feeding area. I think everyone took a turn feeding the birds and letting them crawl on them except me, but somehow I was the unlucky one who got pooped on! This is my shocked and discusted look immediately after the bird hit me on a fly by. Little spots were all over my shirt, pants and the worse on my neck! Yuk!





0 comments:
Post a Comment