
One of the kids favorite rides was the tea cups. I lost track of how many times Trina and I took the kids on this ride. They just loved it and we would all laugh and laugh as Samuel would try and spin us crazy and Bella would make funny faces and hold her hands up in the air.

Samuel also loved the flying rides - the jets and dumbo - anything that went round and round. Good thing mommy and Trina can do the circle rides because daddy and grandma couldn't stomach it!

And Samuel's favorite ride was the roller coaster in Toon Town. He couldn't get enough of this. Our first ride I thought he was going to hate it, but we got done and he wanted to immediately ride it again and again. I loved hearing him shout Woo Hoo all during the ride! The kids favorite part of the park was definately Toon Town - Mickey and Minney's house, Donald's Boat, Goofy's playhouse - they loved it all. I think I enjoyed riding the rides as much as the kids did!


0 comments:
Post a Comment