Sunday, November 23, 2008

Turkey Cookies


I posted this picture because I couldn't believe that I cracked one egg and two yolks came out. Crazy huh - Could have been twin chickens! Now being the gifted cook that I am - I can literally mess up any recipe no matter how easy - I was wondering if this was going to ruin my cookies, but of course it didn't matter.

Another afternoon of fun baking. This time we made turkey sugar cookies using the kids hand prints. They thought this was great.


The before shot.

The finished product. We only did one hand print turkey for each of them and then round cookies for the rest. The bad thing was that the kids ate their cookie and then I pretty much ate the rest of the 3 dozen cookies myself. Chuck had a couple once he figured out where I had hid them!


1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Such a cute idea. I love it!!