
This weekend we took the kids to the airshow in Las Vegas. We have tried to make this a yearly tradition, but this year was challenging with the 3 little ones. To start things off, we had to wait in line for 45 minutes just to get on a bus to ride to the base, not fun with the kids. Then when we got there Samuel was just beside himself because the planes were so noisy. The poor guy just hates loud noise. So after a couple of hours we just left, but by then we had had enough fun!
You can't really see it in the picture, but Bella was wearing her monkey backpack with the leash Trina gave her. We were worried about her wondering off. The bad thing is that when we were waiting in line to go through the mags, they pulled us out a little early since we had the kids, strollers, bags etc. So I was trying to push the stroller through some rocks and had Bella by the monkey tail. I was trying so hard to keep the stroller from getting stuck in the rocks that I was going to fast for poor Bella and pulled her right over and then drug her on the ground. Chuck saw what was happening and heard the crowd gasp, I was oblivious to the whole thing until he started hollering at me to stop. I was pretty embarassed and felt bad for poor Bella! Luckily she is our tough girl so I brushed her off and she didn't even cry.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Airshow
Posted by amber at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I swear you guys have the funniest posts. I hated laughing so hard at the poop story because of how real it was, and that I have been there myself way too many times. I wish we could have made it to the air show, but I usually think most things sound like a hassle.
PS. Im in your ward in case you were wondering who was commenting on your blog :)
Hi Amber,
So good to hear from you... I am so glad you found me. Now we just need to get Janice on here.....
Post a Comment