
There was one little patch of leaves on the ground where we took the other pictures. I really wanted to get some colorful leaf pictures this year, but it didn't happen. This will just have to do until next year.
Big Buddy Isaac is the sweetest little guy! He is always smiling and happy. He truly is the joy in my life. He doesn't let me get much sleep at night - still waking up at least 2 times, but more often 3 times a night! No wonder my eyes always look so bad - no sleep! But he's worth all those sleepless nights.
I finally was able to get a few 6 month pictures of Isaac. Chuck was giving me a hard time about wanting to take pictures every Saturday. He was working really hard to get the kids to smile and told me next time he wanted to take the pictures and I could do the hard part.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Big Buddy
Posted by amber at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Great pictres. He is getting so big. He is so cute. I wish we were going to get to see you guys this Christmas. It's too bad we live so far apart we don't get to see the kids grow up.
Post a Comment