Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Misc. Happenings


Yes we had another unwanted guest at our home, but at least this time it was just in the garage.Chuck found this snake while he was working in the garage and rushed in to tell me to get the camera (we photograph everything in this household!). Before I rushed to the scene, I asked if it was a rattlesnake and he said he didn't know it might be. Not really what you want to hear, but it was tiny enough that it couldn't do to much harm.

Crazy kids - they fight a lot, but they also have so much fun playing together. Just loved Bella's crazy hair in this picture. And is this really how daddy gets them ready for bed!

The ear pull!

Kambree's already beating up on Issac. She had such a tight hold of his ear and just kept pulling and pulling. It didn't even phase the poor guy - Bella and Samuel have made him into one tough baby!

Janice came over and helped me make whole wheat bread. I finally was able to use the grinder and Bosche Chuck's mom got me a few months. And the bread turned out yummy! I've actually started my food storage - okay so I only have 50 lbs. of wheat, but it's a start!

1 comments:

Monica said...

I also started my food storage this summer and I'm so excited to see someone get excited about grinding wheat! Todd said if he comes home and there is one more bag of wheat in the garage...... Oh well at least we'll be able to eat when he's gone! Your wheat grinder makes me jealous! I'll have to send you my yummy wheat pancake recipe!