
First - Samuel took this picture - not to bad for a 3 yr. old
It was our 11th Anniversary this weekend. And Chuck knows me well by now, he got me a dozen cheap roses at the grocery store and a candy bar. I love chocolate and hate when he spends money on flowers so I love the cheap ones! We had our neighbor girl tend Samuel and Bella and then we took the baby with us to dinner. I was already stuffed from a yummy steak and then our waiter brought us out a huge piece of ice cream cake because I mentioned the fact that it was our anniversary. I then felt obligated to eat more and I just can't pass up ice cream so by the time we left I was so sick!
The past 11 years have brought us many blessings!
I set up the tripod and used my remote to take these family pictures of us before church today. I am finally going to get a family photo for my frame that'a been hanging empty for the past 6 months!
I decided I would use this shot since we look like we're having fun. And you can't help but have fun when you're trying to take a picture with three little ones!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
11th Anniversary
Posted by amber at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Cute pictures. I love the last one. It's REAL!! and that is what is best on the wall. Looks like the kids are having fun as always.
Congratulations on your anniversary! Our 11th is coming up in November - I can't believe it! Love love love the family pics! Especially the last one!
Post a Comment