Saturday, September 6, 2008

Little Miss Bella


Bella's 2nd birthday is still a month away, but I love planning the parties early especially since this year I'm not sick and pregnant like I was for her 1st birthday. This year we're having a Nursery Rhyme party so I borrowed Grandma Jerri Lynn's wedding hat and took Bella to the Brigham Young House to get some really cute pictures of her to put on the birthday invitation.

I was worried about taking pictures of her since she hates getting her picture taken, but after the successful pictures I took while in Snow Canyon I decided it may be possible. We did have to bribe her with ice cream. Up to this point, no amount of bribery has worked but for some reason she was willing to sit still for a couple of shots once we promised her the ice cream.




1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Adorable pictures. Have a fun party. Looks like you guys had a fun labor day. Wish we lived closer so we could do fun stuff together. Will we see you guys this next weekend? If not- that's o.k. I know how hard it is to travel with two kids. We probably won't see you until next summer. I'm glad we have blogs to keep up on pictures and happenings.
Audrey