Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kambree's Baby Blessing


This last Sunday Wes and Trina blessed Kambree. Here is the fam after the baby blessing.

Our three little ones.

Aunt Trina does not have any toys at her house to play with so Samuel decided to make his own fun in the bathroom sink.


Because Trina has no toys, the kids always want to go to Monica's house. She has lots of fun things for the kids to do!

3 comments:

Trina and Wes said...

Someone sure thinks that Trina is no FUN. RUDE!!!

Valerie said...

Hey thanks again for letting Stock stay and swim with you guys. He talked about it all afternoon :) Just let me know when you want to do another play date. I'm up for this or next Friday.

fourballerinas said...

Loved the pictures. Wish we could have been there. Missed seeing you this trip. I know first hand how hard it is to travel alone so I sympathize. I have vowed after this trip, "no more alone trips with a lap child". If Brady can't fly with me, I'm not flying. I vowed that as I was shedding tears as I was getting onto the last plane and looking at all the other people staring at me with my 3 kids (one screaming baby). It's great to keep caught up on each others lives with the blogs. Yard is looking great!!