Week In Review – June 22, 2008
Sunday was the highlite of my week because I got to take baby Kambree’s pictures in the morning (I love taking baby pictures!) and Kami, my best friend from High School, her husband and her baby Isaac stopped by for a visit! It was so much fun to visit with her. We haven’t seen each other in 6 years!
*Isaac – had his two month well child check and weighed in at 12 lbs. 3 oz. I had to watch another baby get the dreaded shots and the poor little guy was so miserable that afternoon I almost called the doctor. He was just screaming like he was in such pain. The next day he was back to normal!
* Samuel – got his hair buzzed off this week. Chuck took him for a cut and when they got home I knew something was up when Chuck came in, grabbed the camera, pointed it at me and then told Samuel to come in. I like Samuel’s long hair, but he looks cute with his hair short too!
* Bella – our child that thrives on danger, had two close calls at our swimming playgroup. The first incident she stepped off the step in the smaller pool, went under and couldn’t get her footing to come back up. I ran up the stairs from the larger pool to the smaller pool and will never forget the look of fear on her submerged face as I pulled her out. But being the tough girl she is, she didn’t even cry and she must be good at holding her breath, because she didn’t choke either. Then after she was all dressed and I was dressing Samuel, she climbed off a chair and walked right into the big pool, taking a dive headfirst to the bottom. This time I ran to the side, but one of the other moms was able to pull her out before I had to jump in for another rescue. Again she didn’t choke or cry, but it sure scared me to death
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Our Week In Review - June 22, 2008
Posted by amber at 3:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh my goodness Amber, that Bella is going to give you a run for your money. Loved the look on Issac's face- the lowered eyebrows are the best. Savannah gives that face all the time lately too. We are going through the terrible threes. Loved the pics of Trina and Kambree. I wish you lived by us so you could get cute pictures like that of my babies. Good job!!
Post a Comment