
Chuck hasn't had a new tie in several years so I decided to get him one for Father's Day. I really liked this tie, but from past experience knew that Chuck would probably hate it. Everytime I've bought him a tie he has not liked it - we just don't have the same taste! So when he opened it up I knew once again I had gotten him a tie he didn't like. But he wore it to Church anyway and it looked great!![]()
What a great daddy!
I have been blessed to have a wonderful father whom I love and respect very much and I'm greatful that I have a wonderful husband who my kids adore.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by amber at 12:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That's funny! Brady NEVER likes the ties I buy him either. It makes me soooo mad! I've almost given up on him. Buy your own ties Boy!!!
Loved looking down at all the pictures and comments from the last few weeks. I've been blogging hungry since we've been in Utah. You're mom's house was the only place I could check my email and blogs. I need to catch up now that we're home. I'm so glad that you are blogging. I love hearing all your funny and cute stories and seeing pictures of the kids!
audrey
Post a Comment