Monday, June 16, 2008


Big kick - Chuck caught this great shot of Samuel kicking his soccer ball.

As Uncle Brady would say Samuel has a "hair helmet". Yes we need to get his hair cut, it is getting too long!

I had to finally take a picture of this because it happens several times a week. Bella sticks her legs through the crib bars and gets them stuck. Sometimes I can slip them out easily and sometimes I have to soap them down to get them unstuck. You think she would learn, but she does it over and over again. I've tried the crib bumper, but she just ripped it down and I don't want to put her in a bed yet.

I also had to get a picture of this because Bella likes to stick toys down her shirt. She will just walk around with all sorts of things tucked into her clothes.

0 comments: