Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Week In Review - June 15, 2008

It was a typical week – we went to our swimming playgroup, the park with my visiting teachers, and story time at the library. The kids wouldn’t play at the park, Samuel was complaining that it was too hot! It was only 10:30 and in the low 80’s – how could he say it was too hot when were now in the 100 degree weather! I also started another photography class. Janice and I laughed when she dropped me off because Chuck came to the window and was anxiously awaiting my arrival with a hungry Isaac in the baby bjorn and a tired, but wouldn’t go to bed Bella in his arms. He was worn out from watching all three for a couple of hours while I was gone. This weekend Chuck worked on the yard. I can’t wait until we get some grass. Hopefully it will cut down on the red dirt that gets all over our house.

* Isaac is two months old today. How fast time flies! He peed on me twice this week – once while giving him a bath, which Samuel thought was really funny, and once when I was changing his diaper. The joy of little boys!

* Bella – I found her standing on our kitchen island. She had climbed up on a chair and pulled herself up. She is the adventerous one. She also pooped on our closet floor when Chuck let her run around for awhile without her daiper – thank goodness for concrete floors!

* Samuel – still putting up a fight about going to the new nursery. He begins saying very loudly the second we walk into church that he is not going to nursery. Next week we’re trying bribery! His favorite lunch time scripture story this week was Daniel and the Lions Den. He wanted to hear about it everyday. And he made us laugh when he used "perhaps" in a sentence.

0 comments: