
Jenna is such a sweet little thing and the kids all love her, but sometimes it's hard to be the baby of the family.
Take for instance when all the kids are playing downstairs so you slide down on your belly to join them. The only problem, they don't appreciate you breaking their train track to pieces.
Solution: they stick you in a box you can't get out of. Don't worry they also put toys in the box for her to play with!
But then you decide you don't want to be stuck in the box and start to squawk loudly.
Solution: They put you back on the stairs, shut the door and throw toys out for you to play with.

Yep, sometimes it's hard to be the baby!


4 comments:
Oh!! THat sweet little thing! She is beautiful!! And that is so funny!!
Sooooo Cute Amber
Good posts. Ava knows all to well how hard it is to be the baby. Jenna is so cute and she looks like such a content little thing. She sounds like she has an easy going personality. Does she? Bella is hillarious. I guess that will be another season of life- being a nice grandma and she'll be the mean momma. That is interesting that you have felt anxiety over Jenna being the last and moving on to the NEXT stage. I too find change hard but have been very HAPPY about Ava being the end and moving forward with next phase of raising my children instead of bearing them. Each time I have had a baby has brought an anxiety in me and I'm ready to be done with that anxiety and move on to the anxiety of tween girls.
Thanks for your insight.
Audrey
Haha! She is so cute:) I know all to well how if feels to be the baby!
Post a Comment