While we were in Bountiful at Chuck's parents home a couple of weekends ago I had the greatest conversation with Bella. The two of us were together in the bathroom while I was combing her hair and this is the conversation we had.
Bella: I like that I have 2 grandma's. One grandma gives me grape juice (Chuck's mom makes her own grape juice from grapes she grows in her garden. It is very tasty) and one grandma makes me rice balls (my moms speciality that the kids love). All grandma's are nice and all mommas are mean.
Me: (trying really hard not to laugh) You think your momma is mean?
Bella: Well, grandma's they give you whatever you want. If you want macaroni and cheese for dinner they say, okay! But mammas they say, No you must eat meat!
She's got it right - She has 2 wonderful Grandma's that spoil her and us mammas have to be "mean" sometimes!
I love my Bella girl she just cracks me up every day!



Bella: I like that I have 2 grandma's. One grandma gives me grape juice (Chuck's mom makes her own grape juice from grapes she grows in her garden. It is very tasty) and one grandma makes me rice balls (my moms speciality that the kids love). All grandma's are nice and all mommas are mean.
Me: (trying really hard not to laugh) You think your momma is mean?
Bella: Well, grandma's they give you whatever you want. If you want macaroni and cheese for dinner they say, okay! But mammas they say, No you must eat meat!
She's got it right - She has 2 wonderful Grandma's that spoil her and us mammas have to be "mean" sometimes!
I love my Bella girl she just cracks me up every day!



1 comments:
SHe is so cute!! And she's right - Mommas are mean! I'm a very proud mean momma! ;)
Post a Comment