Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween is over Already!


I just had to post this picture because I'm so glad our neighbors Halloween decorations are FINALLY down.


This is what was starring through my kitchen window everyday. I can't count the times I would be walking around the kitchen or family room and think someone was looking in my window only to be relieved when I realized it was just the scary skeleton ghoul peering in. But the worst was when the kids and I were dancing around in the family room, I turned suddenly and gave a little yelp because I thought someone was at the window! So I'm really relieved the ghoulish skeleton is not looking through my window any more!



Another funny thing happened with the neighbors Halloween display. It was around 11:30 at night when Chuck and I were finally getting into bed only to discover a flashing strobe light coming through our bedroom window. The strobe was supposed to light up the Halloween display only it was already 2 days after Halloween. So Chuck, who knew I was going to get very ornery about a strobe light flashing into our bedroom all night, took matters into his own hands by going next door and unplugging the light. Now we're both glad the decorations are finally put away - until next year!

2 comments:

Trina and Wes said...

haha. I am laughing so hard. You should have taken a picture of the whole creepy yard...you left out that nasty bat hanging below the door! haha

Kristin said...

So I have to comment that I still have my Halloween banner up and its almost Christmas :) Hows that for being lazy!