Thursday, November 11, 2010

Disneyland!


We just got back from a fun family vacation to Disneyland - don't let the kids faces fool you - we all had a wonderful time!

And it wouldn't be one of our family trips if there weren't some exciting events that took place.

* Let's just say even with 6 adults it's hard to keep track of 6 kids when the oldest is 5. A few of them may or may not have been lost during the course of the trip.
* Bella is still the most accident prone girl I know and they really should make those fences so kids can't get their legs stuck in them!
* Getting your kid picked to fight Darth Vader is serious business and you must do whatever it takes to make it happen!
* Seeing all of the Princesses is also serious business and you must try several different times over multiple days before you manage to see the most important ones!
* Viewing the new World of Color light and water show/watching the parades/getting to the park early and staying until closing is essential even if it means all the kids are falling over with exhaustion!
* You really don't NEED to sleep for a week. Just spend several nights with lots of little kids in a hotel room and you'll find out!
* With a caravan in the California traffic some drivers need a little more than a few seconds notice or they may miss the correct exit a time or two!
* It wouldn't be a family trip to Disneyland without a little throw up!
* And after all the crazy adventures, we all still LOVE Disneyland!!!!!

And I must say, traveling long distances in the minivan is FABULOUS!

3 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Glad you guys had fun.

fourballerinas said...

I forgot to tell you I LOVE your hair dark. I think you look 5 years younger- I'm TOTALLY SERIOUS!!! If you didn't have 4 kids, I'd swear you were barely 30.
Love it!
Audrey

Trina and Wes said...

Hahahaha! So funny!