Happy Anniversary! When I dropped off your cookie dough, Chuck mentioned you got a van and that you would blog about it ha ha ha. It looks great! I bet it is amazing to drive. And I have to laugh at the picture of you holding Issac, the kid looks bigger then you are!
I guess that means we are about to celebrate our 13th. I still remember when you guys came back from you "honeymoon" at powell and Brady and I had gotten engaged while you were gone. Wow, time sure flies by fast. I don't feel this old but I guess I am. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your minivan post. I'll forgive you for insulting my minivan now that you have one and are loving it. I knew you would like it. No, it's not cool, but with little kids, WHO CARES!!! When everyone sits in some kind of car seat except the driver, it's just that minivan time of life. I'm so glad you found one that you like. Trina is next to sucomb to the minivan world!!! Audrey
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! When I dropped off your cookie dough, Chuck mentioned you got a van and that you would blog about it ha ha ha. It looks great! I bet it is amazing to drive. And I have to laugh at the picture of you holding Issac, the kid looks bigger then you are!
Happy anniversary! You guys are terrific!!
I guess that means we are about to celebrate our 13th. I still remember when you guys came back from you "honeymoon" at powell and Brady and I had gotten engaged while you were gone. Wow, time sure flies by fast. I don't feel this old but I guess I am. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your minivan post. I'll forgive you for insulting my minivan now that you have one and are loving it. I knew you would like it. No, it's not cool, but with little kids, WHO CARES!!! When everyone sits in some kind of car seat except the driver, it's just that minivan time of life. I'm so glad you found one that you like. Trina is next to sucomb to the minivan world!!!
Audrey
Post a Comment