
Jenna finally made her deput at church this Sunday. I took the whole past month off because I just really haven't been able to sit that long with the wounded tailbone. It was nice to get back even if I did have to haul an extra big bag so I could bring along the boppy to sit on while I played the piano in primary. Good thing no one can really see me behind the piano!
I just love little girls dresses. Can't wait for these two to wear their matching dresses for Easter.
The Last Baby Project is FINALLY Done!

Jenna's baby blanket is finally finished! It was a team effort between my mom and I. I really wanted to do this by myself, but realized I could do it but it would probably take me months with everything going on around here. So I cut out the flowers and sewed them on while my mom cut out all the rest of the pieces and sewed the quilt together during the time she was staying with us. Then it took me the past several weeks to cut around all the seams. But now it's done and I LOVE it! Thanks Mom!!
There's just something about having a new born baby that brings such a special spirit into our home. I also find my emotions closer to the surface as I feel such an added measure of joy and love in my own life. The other evening Chuck walked in the room to find me walking with the baby in my arms and tears streaming down my face. He looked very concerned and asked what was wrong. As I looked at him, but couldn't answer he then understood and said, "Oh, it's your last baby". And he was so right. I found myself crying as I looked into Jenn'a precious eyes and realized this time was passing too quickly and more than likely I will not have another newborn of my own to hold and cherish. So here's to trying to soak up all those joyful moments of having a newborn baby!!






5 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Jenna is just beautiful!!!!
She is such a cutie!! Now that she is a little bit older, I think she has such a different look than the others. It's fun to see them change and evolve into their real look. Love the blanket! Wish I had that talent.
Audrey
1) I noticed your HUGE bag you brought to primary, yet had NO IDEA you brought in a boppy....If I didnt notice up front dont think anyone did.
2) Did you follow a pattern on your quilt? Was it from Lazy Daisy?
3) I too LOVE having a baby at home and am saddened by how fast time moves on!
Oh she is so adorable! I love those cute cheeks and pretty eyes. Your blanket is amazing, it turned out great, what a cute pattern! Your Boppy pillow story made me laugh, make sure to bring it to the Soccer games too, ha ha ha jk
Amber, the baby is just beautiful and so is the blanket. You did a good job on both. Carole
Post a Comment