Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Lame Soccer Mom


Samuel is now playing soccer and I'm definately a very lame soccer mom. Let me just say that I don't really care a lot about sports. I didn't grow up in a sports playing or sports watching family - I'm not athletic at all - so I could care less if the kids play sports or not. This is my excuse for why I took poor Samuel to his first soccer practice in his jeans, no soccer gear and forgot his water bottle. See I'm a lame soccer mom!


Samuel is enjoying playing and even scored a goal during the first game. He just happened to be standing right by the net when the ball got close and so he was able to kick it in. He was so excited. So even though I still don't really care about sports - especially this week when I was freezing to death watching the game - it is fun to see the kids running around in their cute uniforms and learning new skills.






1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

Oh come on Amber- sports aren't that bad when your kids are playing them. Just think of it as exercise, not sports!! He looks so dang cute in that little uniform! Go Sam!!!