
This is my small Easter miracle - all 3 kids in their new Easter clothes looking in the same direction and smiling!
I wanted to get a few pictures of the kids so we loaded them in the car after Isaac got up from his afternoon nap. The only problem was the other two fell asleep once we started driving. So we kept driving and driving. And I realized that Chuck has been holding out on me when I've asked him to help me get the kids to smile. There was no one around so he said, "I found my inner clown" and it worked. Just look at those smiles. He had two fists full of pine needles and was pretending to stick them in his ears. The kids loved it!

Thanks Grandma Jerri Lynn for Bella's beautiful dress!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter Sunday
Posted by amber at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Great pictures!! I love the one of all three! It's an Easter Miracle!! =D Happy Easter!
Too cute!
Pretty as a picture!!
such cute pictures! Good job. We got soaked at the hunt too. I tried to find you guys but didn't see you. Darn.
Post a Comment