Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Unwanted House Guest


This scorpion about gave me a heartattack last night! I was in the closet getting ready for bed when I looked on the floor by the lightswitch and saw this nasty creature. Even though the baby was asleep in our room I began hollering for Chuck to come and kill it. Of course he told me to keep an eye on it while he ran to get the camera, a big stick and some shoes to smash the thing. I ran out of the closet and he smashed it with the stick and his shoes then flushed it down the toliet. It was really big and I had nightmares about bugs crawling on me during the night. After feeding Isaac at 3:00 a.m. I crawled back into bed brushing my arm on the tag of my pillow which caused me to let out a scream! Our bathroom has become the portal for unwanted creatures. Last night Chuck finally found an area around the toliet that was not sealed and we think this is where all bugs are gaining access to our bathroom. Anyway he sealed it up and hopefully this will put an end to the creatures!

0 comments: