Sunday, August 17, 2008

New Chairs


Chuck and I are stil working on our weight loss goal of losing 10 lbs. each. I actually am in the lead since I only have 1.5 lbs. to go. I wanted a new kitchen set if I won, but then decided I wanted something for my camera instead. So we decided to try and reupholster our dirty chairs instead of getting a whole new set and I actually really liked the way they turned out. Chuck did a great job! I had the easy task of cutting the material and wouldn't you know I wasn't thinking and cut the first piece too small, thus we only had enough material to cover 5 of the 6 chairs. Now we have to buy almost a whole yard again!

Before - all dirty from the kids!

After - easy to wipe clean!

1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

WoW!! I love them! now you'll have a few more good years out of them while you still have little messy ones. I'm very impressed with your handyness!