
Trina spent a few days at our house this week. She came so we could sew a few nursing covers. It took us days to accomplish this task because it's just impossible to get anything done with all the kids! We took all four of them to the material store and had two crying babies, and two wild ones trying to cause problems - this is the reason I don't leave my house! We finally managed to get them all done and they actually turned out really cute.
The babies - everywhere we take these two people think they are twins.

Bella just loves baby Kambree and always wants to hold and kiss her. She likes to touch Kambree's bracelet and then her own. Trina always tells Bella Kambree isn't tough like Isaac - actually I think it's really 1st baby as opposed to 3rd baby!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sew, Sew, Sew
Posted by amber at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
"Looks like you've got your hand full there"!! That's the comments I always get when I go into a store with the 3 girls. It's hard to go do anything productive with little ones. I'm looking forward to school starting so I have 2 less hands and feet to keep track of on errands.
Post a Comment