Monday, August 18, 2008

Samuel Pictures






More photo practice with Samuel. If you wonder why there aren't any pictures of Bella it's because she runs away and screams "No" when I try and take a picture of her.

Funny Bella story: This week Isaac was on the bed and Bella climbed up by him, lifted up her shirt and rolled him towards her stomach. It took me a second to realize that she was trying to nurse him!

Funny Samuel story: Samuel climbed up on the kitchen island where Isaac was sitting in his bouncy seat and was trying to play with him. I told Samuel not to touch Isaac's seat because it could fall of and kill him. A little dramatic I know, but sometimes we do those things! Anyway, Samuel looked at me and said, "Can we buy a new baby then?".

1 comments:

fourballerinas said...

I find myself saying all the time, "pick that up off the floor or Alyssa will choke on it and die"! I tend to be dramatic about that stuff too. I feel like if I'm not dramatic, it will go in one ear and out the other.