Bella loves planning birthdays almost as much as I do. She decided almost a year ago that she wanted a tea party birthday. A couple of weeks before her birthday we were having Joy School at our house and as the girls were doing their craft project around the table they were talking about Bella’s upcoming birthday. One of the little girls who was at Bella’s princess party last year when Snow White came asked, “Who’s coming this year?”. My ears perked right up because I wasn’t planning on any “special visitors” this year. The girls then started talking about what princess they thought might come to the party and how they couldn’t wait. I had to quickly grab my phone and send Aunt Trina a text that she’d better get her princess attire ready.
And who should arrive for the birthday girl’s tea party – why Princess Ariel.
The girls with their tea party hats and necklaces Ariel helped them make.
Both Chuck and I have almost thrown the giant castle from last years birthday away numerous times, but for some reason neither one of us did. Luckily we didn’t because Bella asked if we could bring it back out for this years party.
Bella with the tea pot cake Chuck and I crafted. I LOVE fondant!
The girls were super excited Ariel was going to eat cake and ice cream with them.
And that she stayed for presents.
Thanks Ariel you were wonderful!


1 comments:
Looks like a fun party. Love that RED wig. Did Bella catch on to who it was this year.
Audrey
Post a Comment