MEAN!
This has become Jenna’s favorite and most frequently used word. The first time we heard her utter “Mean!” was as she came running from our bedroom blazing mad at Chuck because he was trying to get out the door and couldn’t meet her demands of being held. I had to suppress a laugh because watching the baby call her daddy mean, who by the way is about as far away from mean as a person can possible get, was kind of funny. But now the word mean is used to describe everyone in the household more times than I care to count each day. Jenna spends all day running up to me and hollering “MEAN!” followed quickly by the offending persons name “MEAN! I-E (what she calls Isaac)” is her favorite. The kids think it’s hilarious so they try and get her to call them mean or their favorite is for her to call me Mean Mommy.
Now the funny thing about Jenna calling everyone mean, is that she is fighter of the family. She can throw a whack faster than you can see it coming usually accompanied by an ear piercing scream as she starts swinging.
Oh, we love this baby – orneriness and all!


3 comments:
she is going to be a little Parlee! All I can say is good luck!
Oh my! That is so awesome- you need that framed on your wall somewhere!!
I don't know if I'm laughing harder at your commentary or the picture. That picture is so cute, and the "Mean" look on her face is so hillarious. That's pretty funny that she calls people mean.
Post a Comment