Thursday, August 27, 2009

I May Survive!

So the past few days I've finally began to feel somewhat better - yeah and it's about time! I'm still only able to sleep a few hours each night, but as long as I'm not sick I think I can handle the insomnia. I was even feeling well enough today that I did something that I haven't done in months - I actually edited a few pictures that I took of Isaac months ago. I took them just when I found out I was pregnant and soon after that my world came crashing down and I haven't touched my camera for months! Yeah for not being sick!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love this little guy! With his squinty smile and not much hair he has always reminded me of a little old man. Isaac is the reason we finally decided to have another baby - he is so much fun we just couldn't image not having another little one running around the house. He does keep me on my toes constantly digging in the pantry, toliet and garbage can. I can't tell you the number of things I have found the kid trying to throw away and who knows what treasures he has secretly disposed of without me knowing. He reminds me a lot of Samuel in that he loves to read and learn. He just turned 16 months, but the past 2 or 3 weeks he has really began talking. He's not real clear, but he says at least one new thing everyday. The kids, especially Samuel, love to try and get him to say things and we all delight when he says a new word and then repeats it over and over again.

This is what keeps me going through those dark first 4 months of pregnancy - these little ones are worth every price I have to pay to get them here!

4 comments:

Linz said...

SO CUTE!!!!! Those eyes... those dimples! I love him!!!

Kristin said...

I love those pictures....is that Pine Valley? Im glad you are feeling a little better. I never get over the morning sickness.

Valerie said...

So cute, I love the pictures. Sorry Sam couldn't come play today, I didn't want you kids to get sick :( Hopefully next week!

fourballerinas said...

I'm glad your feeling better. Just in time to pay back Trina when she gets down and out. Good thing you guys have each other!! So why can't you sleep at night? Usually its the opposite and you could sleep all day when your first pregnant. Some how, we moms survive!! Cute pics of Issac.
Audrey