
Yes - We're expecting baby #4 due in February!
For each of my pregnancies I've put together a cute little picture using the blocks the kids are holding to make an announcement for my scrapbook. But this was not the picture I had in my mind - Isaac screaming refusing to sit down and madly throwing his block, Samuel and Bella twisting their blocks so you couldn't read the letters and refusing to look at the camera - but this is our crazy life! And were excited that it's just going to get a little crazier!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
3 + 1 more = 4!
Posted by amber at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am very excited for you! I hope you are feeling well!!
Congrats....and I love the picture!
Woohoo. I am so excited for you. I also hear that we are now related by marriage.
NO WAY! I didnt know, you should have said something when I saw you today! So are you feeling sick at all? I have the WORST pregnancies, I must say i am glad to be on this side of things!
Oh, that picture makes me laugh!!! We are so happy for you guys! Love ya.
YEAH!! You are the cutest mom and one more will be so lucky to have you. Congratulations to all of you!
I am very excited for you guys too. Let me know when you need a little break. Stock has been dying to play with Sam.
I don't know whether to call you brave or crazy!! 4- 4 and under (at least for a month or so) and none of them in school yet. I hope you're enduring the worst of it right now. How have the kids endured the babysitters? I bet it was really hard to have the kids gone from you (but really nice at the same time). I'm sure you're anxious to get the the "feeling better" point. Hope you guys are doing well. We are excited for you. I'm hoping it's a girl. Since mine is a girl.
Audrey
Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling OK and that all goes well!
Amber, it's Hollie, Trina's friend. I check your blog occasionally and check out your photos too. I'm so happy for you! That is awesome! Your kids are too cute! I love the picture...so creative. Anyway I just had to say Congrats on the pregnancy. :)
Post a Comment