
Trina had a birthday party for Kambree on Saturday so my parents were in town over the Memorial Day weekend. We all went for a hike on Monday morning.

Chuck has always carried our little ones in the baby bjorn when we have done hikes because by the time they were big enough to actually use this type of pack the other two just wanted to walk. So this is Trina and Wes's pack, but Kambree refused to be carried that way and was crying. Chuck switched Wes and was loving packing Isaac this way. Poor Isaac also stared crying when we put him in the pack, but I knew the secret to keep Isaac happy in almost any situation - food! So Trina and I kept stuffing Kambree and Isaac with chips on the way and they were happy.

This was just making me laugh, for some reason neither Kambree or Isaac could keep themselves straight. They both were tipping over.

And Bella wanted Grandpa to pack her because he was holding the chips in the backpack. She kept leaning over his shoulder and grabbing a few to eat along the way.






3 comments:
I am going to have to steal more of these pictures. I wish that I would have realized I had my camera.
Is this Red Cliffs (by Quail Lake)?
When I was a teenager, we used to hike up past this pond, the river gets much skinnier, and we would bring a bottle of dish detergent and squirt it in the water and swim in all the suds....I'm going to guess this may have been cause for us to get into trouble, or endanger wildlife, but heck we were teenagers and it was such a blast!
Looks like fun. You're crazy clan sure makes me laugh!!
Post a Comment