Chuck had the kids two nights in a row as I had the Young Women from my last ward give me a baby shower and the next evening was Trina's baby shower in Cedar City. While Chuck was watching the kids one night he heard Samuel hollering, "She's drinking dirty water!". He walked into the bathroom to see Bella drinking from a pop bottle she'd filled up from the toliet. This is gross enough, but to add to the story Samuel had peed in the toliet and hadn't flushed it so Bella was drinking pee water from the toliet! For some reason she has a fascination with the toliet and we just can't keep her away from it!
Bella, who is our fearless climbing child, had a few bad falls this week. We were at Lowe's and had one of those carts where two kids can ride behind the cart. We had her strapped in, but she was wiggling around and the strap broke and she fell about three feet right on her belly and face. Poor thing had a bright red mark on her cheek where she landed. Good thing for the puffy cheeks! Then later that day her and Samuel were playing in the jeep. Samuel opened the Bella decided to climb out. Well, the jeep has a lift and so it is pretty high and she fell right out onto her face in the dirt. We just hope she makes it through this stage without some broken bones or serious injury!
We also vertured out Saturday shopping with the three kids. We quickly decided we needed two carts. One to haul the kids and one for things we were purchasing. I went back to get a cart and started shopping. Poor Chuck took all the kids. I was wondering how I was going to find them again and then realized all I had to do was listen. I could hear the baby crying and Samuel hollering about something. I made my way to the toy aisle where I spotted a very frustrated Chuck. He had a crying baby, Bella had pooped and there were toys pulled from the shelves all over the floor. He was exasperated to say the least and wanted to know what had taken me so long!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Our Week In Review
Posted by amber at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Isn't it amazing what our kids will survive!
Audrey
Post a Comment