Sunday, May 18, 2008


Isaac and a partial smile. I'm not very good at trying to get him to smile and then taking the picture. He is growing too fast!



Samuel's idea of "quite time". I about died when I saw that he had done to his room while I was feeding the baby and he was supposed to be having quiet time. I let Chuck handle "helping" Samuel clean up this mess.



Samuel at Father & Sons outting. Samuel wouldn't sleep inside his sleeping bag all night long because he said it was too dark. Our home was sure quite and peaceful while the boys were gone!


Bella loves shoes. She and Samuel like to walk around the house in our shoes laughing as they go.


Bella decided a few weeks ago that she was no longer sitting in the highchair and instead took over Samuel's booster chair. She hates being strapped in and sometimes ends up sitting on the edge of the table. She is our independant soul and insists on feeding herself everything usually making big messes on herself and the floor! (I look forward to the day when I don't always have food on my floor!)


Pretty in Pink - Grandma and Bella getting ready for church. It was the first Sunday I took the baby to our new ward. Church is at 1:00 which is really hard for all the kids. We were glad to have a few extra arms to help out!


Grandpa reading a book to Bella. Her favorite book these days is Frosty the Snowman. She doesn't really like you to read the words, she just likes to point out the puppy on each page.

0 comments: