Thursday, April 21, 2011

I May Scream or Cry!

Okay so I'm venting for a second because I really feel I may get Super upset in a minute!
I can't find my girls new Easter dresses anywhere!!!
Really - how did this happen! I bought matching dresses almost a month ago and now I can't find them. I only have so many closets how can they just disappear!

Alright - enough venting back to tearing the house apart!

__________________________________________

I found the dresses and now my closets are a bit tidier.
I'm not sure how it happened, but the dresses where buried among Chuck's clothes. I try to ignore his side of the closet because it not very organized and he has a lot of clothes all tightly bunched together. Despite the fact I'd checked his side a few times the size and quantity of his clothes somehow managed to literally swallow two pink dresses. He didn't even realize the dresses were among his clothes. I'm glad I finally found them because I hate wasting time looking for lost articles, but I was fully prepared to go buy two more matching dresses and I do LOVE buying dresses so that would have been fun.

0 comments: